Saturday 27 February 2010

Jay the sheepdog takes as beating

Jay got kicked in the head by a cow. She can't help snapping at their heels but is now too old to get out of the way in time. And then, no kidding, the black Hebridean ram with the curly horns gave her an almighty butt! The beasties are trying to kill my dog!

And to cap it all, I lost my woolly hat when trying to feed cattle and sheep in a gale. It was blown right off and it could be in St Kilda or Canada by now. Or in the next field caught in a tree. My heart was saddened and my head was cold. I'll go and look.

1 comment:

wildflower4757 said...

I was reading some of your stories. You are hillarious and you have a gift for story telling. You should consider making your collection of stories into a book for people who loves animals and loves a bit of light reading. I'm in Pennsylvania, USA.